Monday, September 7, 2009

FOOD PLOTS



Hello to all my friends out there. Today I want to talk to you about food plots. Food Plots will help you get that much needed advantage. Now I can't tell you that food plots will get you that big buck,but it don't help. Now there are a number of plots you can plant. Some people plant big food plots and some small ones. It is not the size of the plot but whats results you get from the food plot. It is important that you read the bag carefully to see when to plant it. It is also important that you plant the plot at the right time. Always make sure that you keep a check on your plot and not let the deer in before it grows to the right height. With a proper food plot you will probably have the advantage. This has been Dokkies hunting report on food plots. Get ready for a good safe season and remember to keep all guns on safety when not in use. Hunting guns are not toys. Yall excuse me I am going to step in to my shooting house here and do some scouting. Good luck and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment