Friday, September 4, 2009

CHILDHOOD TALES


Hey there Red D here, sipping on a ice cold moutain dew. The other day I stopped at the COME AND EAT cafe where I ran into John Dander, an old friend from highschool. We sat there talking about our younger days and what we were doing with ourselves. He told me that he was working in used cars buying and selling them. I told him that I was working my on business in lawn care. As we got to talikng about our childhood days, he brought up the time we had our bottle rocket war. You see when we was coming up we never told our parents we were bored. We always had some way to have. The bottle rocket war was avery interesting day. We made our guns for the rockets out of some pipe my dad had in the shed behind our home. When we started the war we had five packs of rockets between the both us. When we had our guns and rockets we set out to opick our spots to fight from. Once we picked our spots we were ready to begin the war. Things was going great, we each got off a few good shots at each others then things got bad. I had loaded a rocket in to my gun, I was looking good then it happened. When that rocket fired out of the gun it popped off by my friends head. All of a sudden I heard this sizzling sound around my packs of rockets. By the time I loocked all of my rockets was popping of by my head. You ought to have seen me rolling around on the ground like a dog fighting the fleas on his back. When all of the rockets were gone I raised my head up and saw my buddy John laughing his head off. After we finished our breakfast we shook hands and told each other good bye. This is Red D saying if you and your friends have a bottle rocket war keep your extra packs away from the gun you are shooting them out of. Yall be safe out in the web, and I will see yall next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment