Sunday, September 20, 2009

4- WHELLERS


Evening to y'all Dokkie here. I want to talk to yo today about 4-wheelers. Now I know that many of you don't have a 4-wheeler,but I still want to talk about them. 4-wheelers are one of the best invition ever made for the hunter. There are many forms of them some have a rack and some have a bed. Now I for one recommend the one with the bed on the back. That is the one that I use and I just love it. For one it is a two seater and it drives like a car. You don't have to sit on it like a horse. Pluse when you kill your deer you can put it in the bed and drive back to the skinning rack. When the day comes make sure whatever 4-wheeler you have that it is gassed up. One hunting seaseon me and Red was out in the woods and he shot this deer that we had to track. Things was going good, we was on the trail and that's when it happened we ran out of gas and had to drag that deer all the way back to the house. Now that was something we each took turns dragging the deer. So make sure that you gass up your ride. This is the hunting report and i'm dokie saying good luck and good hunt. Now excuse me while I step in to my house for a little more scouting.

No comments:

Post a Comment