Friday, July 17, 2009

THE ROAD TRIP


Hey, how y'all doing on this fine day. Well the weekend is among us.Let me tell y'all about the weekend my friends and I went to Atlanta Georgia to see the braves play. When we started down the road we made a pit stop at the Gas-X grocery store. We loaded up on beef jerky, tater chips and several cases of mtn dew. After we gassed up, we got gas for the explorer. Things was going great we were on our way to see the game. We cranked up the radio, singing along with every song. Then while driving, my friend Dokie said those four stupid words, hey y'all watch this. Bout that time he put the pedal to the floor and said welcome to the races boys.After yelling stop, we looked over to the left in time to see two state troopers parked on the side of the road. Dokie looked over at me and asked " you think they saw me." "Naw they was so deep in there conversation, you snucked by 'em." I told him. By that time he looked in his mirrors and saw the flashing lights."Pull over man maybe they just want to talk." I told him. With out missing a beat he looked right in my eyes and asked " You really think so." When we reached the Georgia line they had a road block waiting for us. So there we were spending the weekend sitting an a Georgia jail cell,because of those four stupid words. We did get to watch the ballgame. It was on the mirror we could see in the hallway of the jail. So the next time one of your friends says those famous stupid words,find you something hard to hit him upside his head. This is Red D saying have a safe and fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment