Thursday, July 30, 2009

MISTAKEN FOR STUPID


Hey y'all Red D here. I Just opened a case of mountain dew, so kick back and listen to the tale I have for you today. My friends aren't the brightest lights in the house. The other day we met at the lake for are bass club meeting for a little fishing and sun backing. When I got there I saw my friend Jake covered with duct tape. I asked what was with Jake. My friend Dokie told me that he was fixing to go para sailing. I asked how he was going to do that with out a sail. That's when he told me that he made his own. I asked how he made it, that's when he told me. He made it out of p.v.c pipe, duct tape and a bed sheet. Then I asked about him being covered in duct tape, and with out missing a beat he said that was his safety harness. I thought to my self that this was one of those situation where you might be mistaken for stupid. So there we were all looking on my friend Johnny was going to man the boat.The plane was simple enough, Johnny would start the boat , then Jake would run down the dock and jump when he reached the end and go sailing through the air. Sounds simple right. The time came,Johnny started the boat. Jake took off running down the dock. Things was going great till he for got to jump at the end of the dock.The motor on Johnny's boat was so loud he could barley hear Jake screaming stop. When he finaly did stop we rushed over to check on our friend. When we saw he was alright we picked him up out of the water and gave a cold mountain dew to drink. That's when we all decided to cast a line and enjoy the rest of the day. This is ol Red saying don't be mistaken for stupid, stay smart and pleas don't try this stuff at home. Yall be good and I'll see you out in the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment