Thursday, June 10, 2010

BIG SUMMER FRIENDLY DEBATE


Tommorow I am going to try a new black & white cartoon. It will bring back some old charcters joined by some new charccters. The carotoon will be mainly about two brothers who work at an arcade and try different get rich type jobs. The old charactrs are Max & Carol and there neighbor. The other charcters are George and Martha these are the two brothers parents. Some of you may remeber them but for the new neighbird I hope you like them. It will come on every friday. I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. whose Robby and Bobby? they sound like douchebags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multi-tasking successfully has always been a skill that I lack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy ther are a couple of kids that hange out on the grass here. Check out my archive and look for some of there other stuff.

    Robert you ain't by yourself.

    ReplyDelete