Friday, April 16, 2010

UNDERWATER ADVENTURE


Bo had a good idea about scheduling your cartoons. I am going to try that on my site. Life's not fair will be posted on Monday, Friday, and Saturday. On Tuesday Hoody Dude will offer a word of advice. Wednesday my 3 year old nephew will bring you some of his art work. Thursday Bobby and Robby will come by for a visit. On Sunday I will bring around an Red D to tell y'all a few stories. For some he would be someone new for others someone they already know. All this will start next week. Please feel free to leave me a comment on any and all toons. I would also like to thank the people who are visiting me and thanks to Spilled ink for the coments and the visit. Thank you and good night.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, Sponge Bob makes me a bit nervous. I think it has something to do with the fact that I tend to sink like a rock in water! :)

    ReplyDelete